VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back Tape, 5ft x 3/4in Roll, White - Self-adhesive hook and loop tape - adheres to most smooth surfaces. Dispender included.
Manufacturer Part Number:90087
Manufacturer Website Address:http://www.velcro.com
Product Line:Sticky Back
Product Name:Sticky Back Tape
Sticky Back Tape adheres to most smooth surfaces. Use on walls, glass, tile, plastic or metal. Tape works in conjunction with other fasteners or adheres to itself.
Packaged Quantity:1 / Roll
Product Type:Hook & Loop Fastener
Tape Length:5 ft
- Multi Surface
Care and Application:
- Clean and dry surface before application.
- Peel tape from fastener and press firmly into place.
- Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours.
Note: Not recommended for fabrics, flexible vinyl or outdoor use. Continued exposure to full sunlight can damage fastener.
- Warm the tape (Hook or Loop) with a hair dryer. (Do not use a heat gun)
- Peel off the tape (Hook or Loop) the adhesive will remain on the substrate
- Warm the adhesive with the hair dryer (again, do not use a heat gun), peel off a piece and roll in a ball
- Cool the adhesive down. This may be done with ice in a plastic bag (only takes a few moments)
- Stick the ball on the adhesive which is on your substrate and pull it off
- Repeat step # 5 until the adhesive is completely removed from the substrate. This may take some time
- If any residue tackiness remains on the substrate you may now use a commercial remover like Goo Gone, acetone, WD-40, mineral spirits or citrus based cleaners
1 lbs per square inch up to 5 lbs
Functional Temperature Range:
0-100° F (-18-38° C)
Country of Origin:Mexico